Take action now to save Darfur

Friday, March 17, 2006

He's Lookin' Out For You

Thank God I've got Bill O'Reilly lookin' out for me and my kids. O'Reilly is bent out of shape about CBS's Without a Trace airing before 10pm that contained an orgy scene. "What about the unsupervised children at home?", he worried on the March 16, 2006 segment of The O'Reilly Factor. "Who's lookin' out for them?", he pondered angrily. Of course, in typical Fox News fashion, the scene was played repeatedly while Bill expressed his concern for America's youth and their impressionable minds. This all took place at 5pm PST in my living room, while my children sat at the kitchen table doing their homework, with the sun still shining.

I guess O'Reilly decided that just in case any children missed the scene during its regularly scheduled air time, it was his duty to air it at an even earlier time, thus ensuring that it would be seen by as many children as possible. This did anger me, because I'm pretty careful about what I let my children see. I get my panties in a bunch when Comedy Central shows the Girls Gone Wild commercial's before 9pm, while we are gathered around the boob tube watching The Colbert Report. Although, now I'm reevaluating the values that I'm instilling in my children by exposing them to the likes of O'Reilly. Someone should take my mommy badge away.

Bill O'Reilly's insistance that my children and I see the "for mature audiences only" scene before dinner time irritated me enough to send him an email. Turns out you have to be a premium member at Bill O'Reilly.com in order to email his highness. So I figure, what the heck, I'll sign up because I really want to give him a piece of my mind and bring to his attention that he is, in fact, a dumbass. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on "Premium Membership" and found out it was going to cost me $4.95 a month or $49.95 a year just to send this assclown an email.

Perhaps, by chance, he'll stumble across my blog someday and see what I've got to say because I wouldn't pay someone to put him out if he were on fire let alone pay to write him a letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home