Take action now to save Darfur

Friday, March 03, 2006

On A Personal Note

I want to wish my friend Jennifer a very happy birthday today! We're eating at Cafe Bizou in Studio City tonight... seems the only time I can get out of this God forsaken, kid-friendly-chain-restaurant-addicted-town is when I meet my friends in, like, the valley for dinner, ya know? Note to Santa Clarita/Valencia chamber of commerce: Adults live in this valley too!! Incorporating some culture wouldn't kill you guys!

Jen has decided that she is no longer celebrating birthdays, this being her 35th! So we girls are going to accommodate her wishes and celebrate her un-birthday by randomly going out for no particular reason. Riiiiight. (wink) Jen is the best! I adore her! She's been my friend for going on sixteen years now. She's helped me through some of the toughest times of my life, celebrated the best of them, and was the best roommate, and still is the best vacation buddy anyone could ever have! She has the greatest non-judgmental "hey dude, it's your life, so whatever blows your hair back" attitude that I wish I could pull off as well as she does. I love you Jeffiner!! You're the best!!!

I'm also giving the raspberries to Marisol for ditching us tonight to go to the Bon Jovi concert. Her with her backstage passes and whatnot...bite me. I'm not bitter.

It will be back to business as usual around here tomorrow. Tonight is party time!

Toodles!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home