Take action now to save Darfur

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And If I Had To Work Too

Alarm goes off, I shower, get three kids fed and same kids dressed, get one off to school, take other two to daughters ballet class, take other son to afternoon kindergarten, run various errands, pick up kids from school, homework, t-ball practice for youngest son at one park, leave that practice early to make it to oldest son's softball practice at another park across town, half of practice in the dark, field lights do not come on, suck ass news for the team waiting to practice after us, pick up fast food at 8pm for kids and husband because double practice squeezed into one night cuts majorly into dinner time, I'm not cooking, you can kiss my ass, baths for the two youngest children, shower for the oldest, all three in bed, I just sat down...Hellooooo spring! If I had to work too I'd probably bust a cap in someone's ass.

I'm beat. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate how you're getting these advertising comments. Don't you?

I'm sorry for your busyness. Only two more days until the weekend :D

10:04 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

I've been spammed! Call for backup!

My weekend won't be any more calm babycakes... :-(

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :[

At least tomorrow night will be fun!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home