Take action now to save Darfur

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Don't You Know Who I Am?

What a freakin' waste of taxpayers dollars. A grand jury is needed yet. If Cynthia McKinney hit the officer, then she's in big trouble...as she should be! Look, I don't know if she did or didn't do it, although, considering she won't answer that question when directly asked, it is my assumption that she is guilty. Whatever. Who cares? If that had been me, your average citizen, who struck an officer, I would have been tackled, shackled, booked, and waiting for my husband to post my bail. Hey, if Zsa Zsa Gabor can spend several days in jail for slapping an officer, whoa Nelly, I can just imagine my fate!

I still don't understand why a woman who's been a member of Congress since 1988 (except for a brief 2003/04 loss), and one of only fourteen black congresswomen wouldn't be recognizable. Who knows? Maybe the officer was new or new"ish". Bottom line is, she overreacted and now she's in deep doo-doo. It's certainly not as terrible as say, oh I don't know...shooting someone in the face while quail hunting.

Sources: McKinney case heading to grand jury

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home