Take action now to save Darfur

Friday, April 07, 2006

He Spoke

"No, wait a sec, let him speak," Bush said. Yes! Yes, by all means, please! Kudos to this guy who had the courage to do what I wish I had the opportunity too...
A man who appeared to be in his 50s and bore a slight resemblance to John Kerry, Bush's defeated Democratic foe in the last election, said: "Okay, I don't have a question.

"What I wanted to say to you is that I -- in my lifetime, I have never felt more ashamed of, nor more frightened by, my leadership in Washington, including the presidency, by the Senate, and ...," the man said, as the audience began booing.

"No, wait a sec -- let him speak," Bush said.

"I feel like despite your rhetoric, that compassion and common sense have been left far behind during your administration, and I would hope from time to time that you have the humility and the grace to be ashamed of yourself inside yourself," the man said.

Harry Taylor is my new hero. Bravo sir! Well done.

Critic tells Bush he should be 'ashamed of yourself'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home