Take action now to save Darfur

Monday, April 24, 2006

Keith Hernandez is a Bitch

The male chauvinist gigantic asshole award goes to Keith Hernandez for his quote regarding women and baseball.
"Who is the girl in the dugout, with the long hair?" Hernandez said. "What's going on here? You have got to be kidding me. Only player personnel in the dugout."

"I won't say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout," Hernandez said.

Hernandez, a former Mets first baseman and "Seinfeld" guest star, then laughed and said: "You know I am only teasing. I love you gals out there _ always have."

Ew. I'm not feelin' the love Keith, nor do I want too. You know what they say Keith; sometimes there is truth in humor. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Are you in need of a tall glass of water to wash down both of your feet? Prick.

Keith Hernandez Trips on His Own Tongue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home