Take action now to save Darfur

Sunday, April 23, 2006

This Week In Sex

A 76 year old Florida man, Philip Winikoff, went door to door offering to squeeze the knockers of, in my opinion, some of the most gullible women on the planet. I say that because it wasn't until he asked one woman to remove all of her clothing and proceeded to conduct a genital exam sans gloves that the woman became suspicious. Yes, it was the lack of gloves that tipped her off. I mean, no doctor worth his salt would work in the nether regions unprotected in this day and age.

On a more serious note, Republican representative and crusader against all things orgasmic, Ralph Davenport introduced legislation that would ban the sale of sex toys, making it a felony to do so in the state of North Carolina. After reading that this kind of thing is quite common in some southern states...well that just clears up so many questions for me. Banning sex toys. I'm at a loss for words and I might just cry.

Phony Doctor


Just Say No to Sex Toys

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i told dannation, who picked up the door-to-door dr., he stole my m.o. i did that at college, it was gold, jerry!

a ban on sex toys, eh? yeah, that will really bring back morality to the south. thank jebus for ebay.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Yeah, some would like the Puritan age to return. It's only a matter of time before witches are being burned at the stake.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

witches, you crazy. they'll start with jews and blacks first.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

LOL! Well, I didn't say they'd START with witches. I'd be considered a heretic, so I'll not escape the stake burning.

Did you notice the spam this dickwad insists on leaving me?

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home