Take action now to save Darfur

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Can I Get An Ahmen?

President Bush calls the United States a "Nation of Prayer". Oy Vey. He say's that wherever he goes, folks are always telling him how they are praying for him. Jesus Christ. He say's that it's impossible to tell the history of our nation without telling the story of people who pray. Good God.

I have a prayer. Hello God, it's me, Melanie. Oh Lord, please answer my prayer? I pray that George W. Bush will offer his resignation. Along with the rest of his administration; for the good of our nation, for the safety of our armed forces...and most importantly, for my sanity. We need a do-over.

Bush Calls U.S. a Nation of Prayer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHMEN!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Sweet!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So mote it be!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home