Take action now to save Darfur

Friday, May 05, 2006

Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, Oh My!

My children will most likely never suffer through chicken pox like I did, just as I never had to suffer through mumps or measles like my parents did, or polio like my grandparents generation did. So it baffles me that the new age types of my generation would willingly forego immunizations against such diseases for their children. I can understand it if you don't have health insurance and you can't afford it so you take your chances, but to leave your child open to being highly susceptible just because you discovered homeopathy or some shit is beyond me.

Cases of measles and mumps are breaking out in Kansas, Iowa, and Nebraska. All I can say is....what did you expect?

Nebraska


Kansas


Iowa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home