Take action now to save Darfur

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Politically Speaking

From the Think Progress website:
QUESTION: Can I just ask you one other follow-up on Karl about Secretary Snow? When the president was asked, when he was standing next to Prime Minister Blair and millions of people were watching, he’s telling the American people that: I have got no indication the secretary’s going to resign…

SNOW: No, He has not talked to me about resignation. I mean, it was very carefully worded. But again, what you didn’t want to have, I think, is at a period of time when you haven’t finished doing your clearances for the person you want to fill that position, you don’t want to have chaos in the markets. It was…

As I suspected, President Bush is very deliberate in his choice of vocabulary when misleading the American people. Thank you Mr. Snow for the confirmation. You're doing a heck of a job, Snowie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home