Take action now to save Darfur

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Spicoli the Terror Czar

Now here's a movie I'm looking forward to seeing. Richard "Your government has failed you, I've failed you" Clarke's (swoon! heart flutter) book "Against All Enemies" will be a movie, directed by Oscar winner, Paul Haggis (Crash/ Million Dollar Baby) and starring Oscar winner, Sean Penn (double swoon!). Sean Penn has been convincing and brilliant in every movie he's been in, and I can't wait to see him as one of my favorite political people.

Penn to Play Clarke in Movie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean Penn is an idiot. I mean the man married Madonna for christ sakes. How can you say he's "convincing and brilliant" in every movie. Did you see that movie he just did with Nicole Kidman? The Interpreter. Terrible. The man has done like 50 movies and most of them have sucked HARD. If he spent more time on his acting skills than trying to be a political activist he might be better.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

His personal life isn't really any of my business and you don't have to like his politics to agree that he's a damn fine actor. And just because a movie sucks doesn't mean he did.

C'mon...Carlito's Way? Dead Man Walking? Bad Boys? Colors? Mystic River? Taps? Sweet and Low Down? I am Sam? Fast Times At Ridgemont High? Four Oscar nominations and 1 win?

Okay.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean Penn RULES! I loved "I am Sam"

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would someone please tell me how who you marry has anything to do with acting ability? What a ridiculous thing to say.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home