Take action now to save Darfur

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Welcome

It seems that I've picked up a handful of regular readers here at my little bloggy blog in the past few weeks. I wanted to take a moment to say howdy, and thanks for taking the time to read what I've got to say; whether it's because you agree with me or you're here because you like the fact that I make that angry vein bulge in your forehead. Please feel free to leave comments...I'll do my best to answer them.

Again, welcome! *waving hello*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Its a great blog.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Thanks!!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you wit, your style and your subjects. Oh and yes, most of the time your POV :-).

5:30 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Thanks Chucklepants! And I think you're brilliant. But you already know that. ;-)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home