Take action now to save Darfur

Saturday, May 27, 2006

You Should Know Better By Now

No amount of therapy is going to help erase the image that has been seared onto my brain after reading this:
Doctors said sexually transmitted diseases among senior citizens are running rampant at a popular Central Florida retirement community, according to a Local 6 News report.

..."All I can repeat are the things I have heard which are things like, 'Should I bring the little blue pills over tonight?'" community singles group president Richard Matwyshen said.

Let's put aside the horror of what ultimately is picturing your grandparents doing "it"; the story illustrates that wisdom does not always come with age. STD's do not discriminate and "no glove no love" should be your motto at 80 same as it is at 20 years old. The aging process does not eliminate those nasty little boogers that invade your bloodstream when you were a young verile young man or a smokin' hot young woman. Now they're just elderly virus's...come on now ya heathen's! Remember yourselves! Excuse me while I go beat my head against a rock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. Ew.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm. Old people sex.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(stevemarsh...) lol I'll take your word for it.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home