Take action now to save Darfur

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Change of Plans

Okay, kids. It's summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime, summertime-ahh-ah-ahhh-ahhhhh...and here's the thing: It's much too beautiful out there in sunny California to be held up with my face buried in my laptop, reading material that usually has my blood pressure dangerously high. There's a big, bad, beautiful world out there to explore and quality time to be spent with my children who seem to be growing faster than the average that time allows. So before they all leave for college or marriage, or whatever they plan to do with their lives when they leave my nest (yes, I'm being dramatic, they're young), I'm going to spend time with them while they're here with me fulltime on summer break.

The downside to this for you, my faithful readers and those who can't help but adore me, is that I'll be posting less. I'm gonna try to cut it down to every other day, and catch up on comments and the debates that ensue after the kids are in bed for the evening. Don't cry for me Argentina, and put that hanky away, I'll still be around, just not as often. My children need me, and let's face it, I need them. They're tugging at me, holloring for me, clammoring for my attention. And what am I doing? Sitting here reading CRAP! I swear when I looked up from my laptop just now the youngest was a year older and my oldest was sporting a goatee.

Have a great 4th of July weekend! I'll be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary on the 3rd (doing what I just don't know yet), so I may not be around until next Wednesday....unless something inspires me to rant and rave. So I guess what I'm saying is...stay tuned. XOXOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home