Take action now to save Darfur

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dysfunction Junction What's Your Function

Sweet fancy Moses! I've read about severely dysfunctional families, but these people are some kind of special brand o'psycho.
Two grandparents in Lake County, Fla., were arrested for allegedly offering a hit man $100 to kill their three grandchildren, daughter-in-law and the family's pet dog, according to Local 6 News.

{snip...}After an investigation, authorities said the couple's son, Jason Jackson, 31, concocted the alleged murder-for-hire plan from jail and asked his parents to seal the deal, Bolden said.

The 31-year-old is awaiting trial in a sexual molestation case, and his wife and children were scheduled to testify against him.

Investigators said the rest of the money was to be paid to the hit man after the family members were killed Tuesday night.

Now there's a lot of things I might do for my kids, but this ain't one of those things. I think they might deserve the "What Were They Thinking?" award. And their son is a molester? NO! Say it isn't so! Why am I not surprised? I can only imagine what morals and values were learned at his parent's knee. Sick, twisted, creeps that they are. Heaven's to Mergatroid, Stella!

Police: Couple Offered Hit Man $100 To Kill Grandkids

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Wondering said...

Don't look now, but Jerry Springer just broke his neck trying to get to the phone in order to line these folks up for his teevee show! BTW, Tootsie, I just read on HuffPo that the feds are asking ISP's to keep records of certain suspicious websites visited by certain suspicious characters etc. for up to two years. If anybody asks, you didn't see me here. I mean, you do use the "l" word in your blog name!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Yeah, I got moxy! Remember me fondly...send all correspondence to Gitmo. I can't guarantee I'll get it though. ;-)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home