Take action now to save Darfur

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Christmas Comes Early This Year

Did you feel the earth shake this afternoon? That was me hitting the floor because I didn't have the good fortune to be sitting when I heard the news that Donald Rumsfeld resigned. This coming after the voters decided that the republicans had done enough damage, and gave the House to the Dems. And if that wasn't enough to make you just lose your shit because you're so damn excited; the AP just called Dem. Jim Webb of VA the winner in the race for Senate, which means (if you've been paying any attention) that the Dems will now have control of the House and the Senate! Oh, lawdy, lawdy! Today is a good day!

Pardon me. I have to go tell some people "I told you so"...la..la...lalalalaaaa...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet you watched the George Allen concession speech and I hope you were sitting down this time.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Thanks Steve. Actually, I've just been very busy.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home