Take action now to save Darfur

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Post Dawn Cacaphony of Leaf Blowers in E Minor

Just how long DOES it take to blow the leaves out of a Southern California yard the size of a postage stamp? Apparently just as long as it takes to rake that of it's acre and a half, tree infested east coast counterpart. Like countless others, my weekdays start at the crack of dawn; in some cases pre-dawn. I look forward to the weekend. I like to sleep in even if "sleeping in" means 8:30am. Not today my friends. Not today. This lovely, peaceful Saturday morning was interrupted by the grinding, whining hum (screech) of the ever popular, and equally annoying gardening tool...the leaf blower.

Stay out of my way today. I'll be at Costco and I'm bitchy. You've been warned.

3 Comments:

Blogger 1blueshi1 said...

I'll be at WallyWorld, standing in a line stretching back to the freezer section and making lifelong friends while waiting...possibly witnessing births and deaths as the minutes, hours, decades wince past and I am STILL standing in line, wondering where the cashier is heading off to and if she'll ever return. Beause, you know, Sam Walton's heirs need MY paycheck.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Tootsie Farklepants said...

Yes, but there is always the people watching to pass the time. My favorite is "she left the house in THAT??". Good times. Catty, but fun.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Sincerely yours
Jeph Normic

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home